Cruise stress relief options
One of the many benefits of a vacation is to lower stress levels. Even a few care free days can have a big impact on lowering stress levels. We have worked with many clients who have made significant improvements to their body composition simply by lowering their stress levels with a combination of strategies.
By: Scott H. Mendelson
A Disney Cruise offers many stress relieving benefits that many people may not expect. The cruise staff and concept offers many options that can be adjusted to many schedules and family situations so that is always something fun to do. A 7 night cruise for example eliminates the need for car rentals, hotel hassles, restaurant reservations, hiring tour guides, waiting in long lines etc.
Cruise stress lowering activities
- Spa treatments including massage work to prevent injury
- Excellent daycare to keep kids of all ages entertained.
- Taking advantage of various entertainment and on board activities.
- Sightseeing which can include a great deal of walking.
- Adventurous excursions which can involve swimming, water sports, climbing etc.
- Dancing at various on board night club locations.
- Relax on the deck of the ship while reading a book or magazine
- Beach activities, bicycling, boating and other active adventures on the private island.